Our intention is to provide...
- A curriculum that recognises the importance of English and Mathematics as the bedrock for all subjects, and the pathway to future lifelong learning.
- A curriculum that prioritises quality teaching and learning and, therefore, aims to have every child taught by a subject specialist.
- A curriculum that values Key Stage 3 as the foundation for subsequent learning of knowledge, skills and understanding.
- An ambitious and dynamic curriculum which offers a breadth of subjects to study and challenges all abilities and cohorts, tailored to individual needs where practical.
- A curriculum that is not just exam focussed but values subject knowledge at all levels in order that students might have a better understanding of the world they will live and work in.
- A curriculum that expects all subjects to promote a range of communiation skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.