The 2019 ski trip was held in Courmayeur, northern Italy. The staff responsible for the trip were Mark Jeffs (leader), Sarah Collingwood (deputy leader), Michelle Ryall and Israel Douglas.
Mr J back and heading to meet the rest at LM church car park to meet the others. I’m hearing all good #SkitripLM19
Students all safe on the ferry and fed. Soon be back in the UK. MrJ & wounded having an adventure at Geneva Airport. Race is on to see gets back to Dorset first. #SkitripLM19 end in sight!
Hi all, students have left for home. All on board are happy but tired. I am no travelling back with them as I escorting a student that is being flown back because of injury. Please respect this student’s privacy. I may be preoccupied across the journey but hope to confirm arrival
#SkitripLM19 Karaoke night... WOW! For one night only the T man slew the crowd and brought tears, it was as if we were at a Neil Diamond concert, the Sned-meister turned Let it snow into thrash metal & MJ-Beats supported Dougie Fresh in bringing the house down! #hadtobethere
Today the students were amazing on the slopes. John the instructor said that they were a credit to themselves and the school. Some who this week had never skied on real snow now on red runs. #SkitripLM19 #courmayeur #soproudofourstudents
So... I was in the bowl helping to instruct the girl that was ill the day before to bring her up to the rest of the group- mission accomplished. But it does mean I couldn’t take any photos today. Hopefully others that did will send them to me. #SkitripLM19 #courmayeur
Beginners in the “bowl” practising snow ploughs on day 2 lessons. Weather has been amazing 🌞Pizza night has meant almost all students and a couple of staff are stuffed. All looking forward tomorrow! pic.twitter.com/aeum…
Intrepidly walking to their first lesson! Looked a lot sweatier, sun burnt and tired on the way back but the trip to the Gelatarie 🍧made them happier before we went back to the hotel for Pasta, Pork & chips and trifle cake 🍰 ! #SkitripLM19 #courmayeur pic.twitter.com/DNoK…
Tried taking some video footage today. Messed it up to the girls relief. Hopefully more luck tomorrow! Some tired students... all very well behaved and compliant. Instructors really pleased Only 1 knee twist & Sunburnt faces needing TLC. Lights out in 2 ! #SkitripLM19
Nous sommes arriving en Francais. We have arrived in France all safe, Watching Incredibles II. Soon be sleepy time💤
The way to pass the ferry journey... Kenzy stuffing Pringles and Brooke losing at UNO!
This news feed will be kept updated throughout the trip.
Keep an eye on here for updates from the 2019 Ski Trip to Courmayeur!
- Each student’s main piece of baggage should be no more than 30″ x 15″ x 15″ (4 cubic feet).
- All normal school rules apply.
- All rooms must be kept clean and tidy.
- All students must wear a ski helmet.
- Staff cannot accept responsibility for any personal property (including mobile phones, tablets, cameras, etc) that students bring with them.
- There will be no access to hotel balconies in the event that there is ice.
- Ensure you attend all ski fit lessons (after school, once per week).
- Ensure you have all the necessary equipment on the kit list.
- Complete all Interski clothing orders as soon as possible.
- Ensure your passport has at least six months’ validity (valid until at least 23 July 2019).
- Ensure you have a valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).