1. My son/daughter is happy at this school
2. My son/daughter feels safe at this school
3. My son/daughter makes good progress at this school
4. My son/daughter is well looked after at this school
5. My son/daughter is taught well at this school
6. My son/daughter receives appropriate homework for their age
7. This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
8. This school deals effectively with bullying
9. This school is well led and managed
10. This school responds well to any concerns I raise
11. I receive valuable information from the school about my son/daughter's progress
12. The transition process from primary to secondary school was well managed 1
13. My son/daughter is happy with the GCSE option choices available 2
14. My son/daughter is planning to stay on into the Sixth Form at Lytchett 3
15. I am concerned by the impact of social media on my son/daughter 4
16. I would recommend this school to other parents
1 Year 7 only
2 Year 9 only
3 Years 10 and 11 only
4 Years 9 and 10 only
- Daughter is happy with classes and teachers.
- Keep up the good work.
- Very happy with school.
- All good thank you.
- Amazing Maths Team
- Quote from daughter: "amazing"; quote from daughter's friend: "fun".
- Joined after Christmas and settling in well.
- My daughter only started after October half term and has settled well.
- Thank you. My daughter has commenced Year 7 with a fantastic learning attitude, thanks for all the encouragement.
- Thank you. We think this is a fantastic school.
- Thank you all for making my daughter feel so happy at school.
- The quantity of homework for a Year 7 student is a little excessive.
- As we came from an out of catchment school, lots of information before starting school was not received.
Questionnaires answered: 65.
- Very happy.
- This year my son has really settled into this school after bullying issues in Year 7. I am very pleased with his progress.
- Appreciate the assistance of Mrs Hocking regarding report questions.
- Loves doing all the extra-curricular activities that make her really happy.
- It's a wonderful school. My daughter is making amazing progress and is really happy at school.
- Admirable effort by staff - they are to be praised for the care of each pupil.
- All my children love the school and their results are always fantastic.
- Our son is progressing exceptionally well and enjoys coming to school. Thank you for all the hard work that helps him achieve his goals.
- Handball after school club?
- An online booking system for parents evening would be good.
- Uniform needs a jumper in the winter.
- Parents need to be more informed how to achieve merits, student of the month etc. Also, not sure how much consistency there is between teachers when doing grades 1, 2 etc. Some
teachers 'top' level is a 2.
- No response to email of importance from us.
- It was difficult to get appointments to see teachers so we only got to see half of them.
- Eventually bullying is dealt with when the correct teachers are informed.
- Happy about school results but bullying could have been dealt with quickly.
- No response to message left for Head of House to contact me me as I had concerns over an incident of harassment. It has now been dealt with and my child is happy but I felt like I didn't
need to be phoning more than about twice in case I became annoying.
Questionnaires answered: 68.
- The hard work to organise events such as parents' evening is greatly appreciated.
- At parents' evening we missed a couple of appointments due to other parents not moving on in time. Difficult to alter the format but will make appointments with a gap after each one next year.
- Well-organised evening - really positive atmosphere. Teachers' advice and support is fantastic.
- I'm extremely happy with everything; all three of my children have benefited from Lytchett.
- Really happy, thanks.
- My children are very happy at this school. There are a number of very dedicated members of staff who have given tremendous support.
- More guidance interviews, please.
- Would love to do an extra GCSE but understand it isn't possible.
- Time slots are too chart; subject notices on tables to show where they are would help.
- The school drive needs more supervision at the end of the day. Jumpers for uniform, too!
- Too few options in option B; also, French only appears in one option block.
- Happy with daughter's progress so far; looking forward to other daughter starting in September.
Questionnaires answered: 73.
- I think teachers often move on in lessons too quickly not giving time for children to feel comfortable with subjects.
- I feel the standard of teaching has dropped in the last 5 years.
- I think that punishments don't always reflect well on the crime.
- I think that all tutors should be addressing uniform concerns at the same level.
- Brilliant PTA helps make a happy place.
- Thank you for the excellent teaching and emotional support.
- Thank you for all your hard work.
- Really happy, especially with RE department.
- Many thanks to all the teachers who work so hard.
- Fantastic school. Thank you for helping my daughter in her school life.
- Thank you for all your hard working teaching staff.
Questionnaires answered: 51.
- Lytchett is a great school and we appreciate all the hard work and support the staff have put into making our daughter's experience here a positive one.
- Very pleased with the school - daughter has settled in really well and done well. Is also great to see support teachers give - including Mr Mead who attends every event - very dedicated and supportive. Thank you.
- Thank you for all the support that Jennie has received.
- To be honest this Year 11 Parents Evening and the last one before exams, I found we had little time to discuss my son's progress. Not helpful at all!
- I would like information on progress like tonight more regularly (earlier).
- I am very happy with her progress - thank you.
- She worries about security/terrorism/gun crime!
- Thank you!
Questionnaires answered: 28.