- This event has passed.
Pupils and Technology Workshop
15 July, 8:00 am - 11:30 am
We understand the growing problem of technology in the classroom; our current projects aim to support children and the way they are using technology. We want to know your experiences as teachers, and how we can develop research to meet these needs.
Come along to this workshop to find out:
- What support is available for children and adolescents
- Opportunities to discuss your own experiences of pupils and technology
The morning will include:
- A brief look at current research from Bournemouth University of the positive and negative effects of technology – Dr Constantina Panourgia, Dr Sarah Hodge and Associate Prof Jacqui Taylor
- An overview of how technology can impact on pupil’s behaviour, learning and emotions – Parenting practitioners Liz Clough and Pat Bate
- An interactive session on your experiences of pupils and technology
- An opportunity to network with academics, practitioners, and teachers
Breakfast on arrival and refreshments will be provided.
If you have questions please contact Bournemouth University.