- This event has passed.
Children and Technology Workshop
1 April, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join Pat Bate and Liz Clough from the Parent Guidance Workshops, in conjunction with Bournemouth University to discover:
- How too much screen time can affect children’s behaviour, emotions and learning
- How to manage your child’s time with their use of technology
- How to change negative behaviour ensuing from technology use and how to break bad habits
- How to effectively use screen time as a family
- How to recognise and support anxiety in your child
- How to ensure that pre-school children develop the “soft skills” needed to have a positive start to their school life
There will also be impact case evidence study and resources to take away.
Join us to learn how just small changes to your child’s routines can benefit the whole family.
Tickets are priced at £5 each.